Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa and First Presents


We took Cam to the mall to see Santa. I knew it wouldn't go well as she is in the "all I want is mommy stage." They told us we were not allowed to take any pictures unless we bought the minimum package. The minimum package was $20!!!! Well good thing I snuck in some video footage. Like I am going to pay $20 to have 2 4x6's of my daughter crying. I don't think so!! The Santa was good though. (yes it was a real beard).





Camryn and Dad hanging her first ornament. (It was quite difficult to find my first Christmas ornaments this late in the game. Obviously if we wanted a cute one we should have shopped in September).









I'm not sure who was more excited to open presents, Dad or Camryn. I think Dad was eager to see Cam's reaction to the presents. We should have opened presents earlier in the day. Cam starts to tucker out around 6:30-7ish. She did enjoy ripping the paper off. However, she really did not want to open more than one present. Until, mom and dad started opening their presents. Then, Camryn was all about helping.

No comments: