Friday, December 19, 2008

Oops


So I went to change Camryn's diaper this morning and decided since we had nowhere to go and she has teething diaper rash to let her keep her diaper off for awhile. Now she loves this. It seems her preference is to go bottomless because with each diaper change and/or clothing change she attempts to escape prior to being re-diaper/re-clothed. I thought nothing of it as she usually is good to go for another 2-3 hours without a diaper change.


Well I did get a little worried when I heard grunting. That is usually a clear indication of number 2; though, we have had plenty of false alarms. Also, I figured she is never done in one grunt so if she grunts again I will rush her to the toilet.


As it so happens it only took her one grunt to poop on the floor. Thank goodness it was solid and a cohesive bolus!! A quick clean up and we were as good as new.
(This is a picture she is going to kill me for when she is older!)


No comments: