Sunday, July 12, 2009

Arkansas Part 3 - Parting is such sweet sorrow

We left on Sunday July 5th primarily because I convinced Scott to drive straight home.
But not before Camryn had her first ever boat ride. Great Grandpa fixed the boat up just for Camryn's visit (I know it isn't true but I'm glad it gave them a reason to take the boat out). Grandpa Don did a great job of showing Camryn all the sites from the boat. She liked that she had her own special seat.
Dad did a much better time of taking a picture of Mom and Camryn. I forgot to mention she definitely was not thrilled at the idea of wearing the life jacket. But I think she got over it.
Grandpa Don exhausted Camryn with all the sites on the lake. After the boat ride it was unfortunately time to say bye to everyone and start the long drive home. Camryn easily tongued I mean kissed everyone goodbye and off we went.



We can't wait for our next visit down there.

No comments: