Sunday, July 12, 2009

Arkansas Part 2

Camryn continued her love of rocks at Grandpa Don's future farm. Because, yes! he has plenty of rocks too!!!
And boy did she have plenty to throw!
In addition, Grandpa Don ignited Camryn's love of tractors. At least I am going to blame him and his John Deere. Good thing she didn't see all of Great Grandpa's tractors. We never would have left the barn.

And we were introduced to my dad's chocolate lab Cocoa. Toro liked it because not only did he get to roam the farm but he had a playmate as well. Cocoa definitely had the retriever part of Labrador Retriever down. You could throw her a large rock (I'm talked 10 pounds) and she would chase it downt he ravine and bring the same one back up (sometimes it took over 10 minutes) but she was a pretty good dog.
I do have to say having a dog with a cropped tail spoiled me. Camryn was taken out by Cocoa's tail a couple of times.

No comments: