Sunday, July 12, 2009

Arkansas Part 1

We finally made it to Arkansas late afternoon Friday July 3rd. We shipped Toro off to my Dad's "farm," I use that term very loosely I think future farm would be a better description. We had a low key evening and Camryn enjoyed her second dip in a pool this summer (sad I know).

Saturday morning I thought it would be a good idea to go to Eureka Springs, boy was I wrong. It was super crowded and built up so much more than I remember. Really I just wanted to go to the winery but by the time we arrived Scott, Dad and I didn't feel like drinking any wine. So we returned back to Rogers, AR and visited with Great Grandma & Grandpa Kostner and Aunt Joyce.
This was Cam's first time meeting them and I am pretty sure she won them over with her charm.
Not to mention the fact that they have plenty or ROCKS!
And a bucket. So she could put rocks in the bucket, dump it out, put more in . . .
Mom even turned the camera over to dad for at least one picture (notice the difference in quality).
Camryn, also tried to tell dad what her beverage of choice was . . . not until she's 21! (um yah because I waited that long, no mom really I did!)
Camryn met Jake, Grandma & Grandpa's dog. Jake liked Camryn but she wasn't used to a dog not listening to her and letting her do whatever she wanted to him and ignoring her so she did become annoyed a couple of times.

No comments: