Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pro-Walker and Puppy Play



We find it amazing how fast Camryn mastered walking. She seldom crawls anywhere, or will crawl a foot then stand up and walk. This is the time that we are grateful we built a ranch. Although, just tonight, she was being so quiet we could not find her. She crawled into the laundry room. Her favorite no-no spot since she plays in Toro's water and eats his food.

I think we need to buy her first purse. I returned from working Saturday morning and she was walking around the house carrying one of my favorite purses from 1154Lill. I suppose the transgression can be forgiven since she demonstrates taste.



I had to post this video of my sister's puppy, Chaos, playing with Toro. I don't think my sister realizes how big Chaos will be. Her paws are huge. Toro loved playing with Chaos. It has been awhile since he frolicked with other canines.

No comments: