Friday, March 11, 2011

5 months Down

From Evan


At least 13 pounds and 23 inches or so
But full of personality
In this short amount of time Evan can roll front-back and back-front. He likes scooting while on his back (sorta like a reverse inch worm). But probably his greatest accomplishment is his grip. Camryn has lost gobs of hair; I swear there are times I can let go and he would still hold on to me. My day isn't complete unless I feel like Evan mauled me at least once.






From Camryn's 1st year
Camryn at 5 months old       
We have been super busy. Scott and I went to Italy at the end of January. He earned the trip through work for being the 2nd chemistry sales rep in the nation for Siemens. We had a fantastic time. Grandma Julie, Grandpa Tracy and Aunt Amy watched Evan and Cam for us. I wasn't worried about how Cam and Evan would do but more concerned Grandma and Grandpa would be dealing with early wake up calls, etc all over again. Everyone seemed to fair well and they even offered to do it again. (Unfortunately I don't think an all expense paid trip is in our future any time soon).

No we are coming to the grand finale of Uncle Brent's wedding on April 2nd.I am trying to have Cam practice her part of flower girl. Aunt Laura gave Cam her first introduction to being a flower girl in August so she has some experience.

From Evan
Camryn decided that pajamas are the best. She prefers to wear them whenever possible and it can be a struggle  to get her to wear regular clothes. We entered the throes of her dressing herself and I find myself explaining that just wearing a tutu in 30 degree weather is not sufficient.
She displays a fair amount of sibling rivalry. But she really does love him. I feel her jealousy is more related to splitting mommy time.
From Evan

No comments: