Friday, October 22, 2010

A little more Evan and Cam update

These are some pictures I took with my Cannon EOS. Evan was slightly more cooperative for my photo session compared to his more professional session.

From Evan Scott

My little pumpkin. Although I use 'little man' or 'peanut' because Camryn is my 'pumpkin.'
From Evan Scott

From Evan Scott
Cam has been keeping herself busy with dad and Aunt Amy. While we were in the hospital, Grandma Julie and the gang drove around with Cam in her jeep. A neighbor donated the power wheels jeep and an atv to us a year ago for Cam but she never really wanted to drive it. Well that all changed, I guess, when Uncle Trace showed her how to drive it. Now she is fearless and with very limited steering ability. It definitely is exercise to keep up with her.

From Evan Scott
From Evan Scott


From Evan Scott
Also, she fancies herself a cosmetologist. Thankfully Aunt Amy is a good sport. Yes she was ingenious in her re purposing of their chalk drawings on the driveway.
From Evan Scott
From Evan Scott
From Evan Scott
From Evan Scott

No comments: