Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!!!

I had a snow day today so Camryn stayed home with me and Scott didn't have an account visit until later. So we Scott shoveled the driveway (I shoveled the sidewalk). Then we decided maybe Camryn just doesn't know she likes snow and sledding yet. We were wrong.

She didn't mind going down the hill so much or being pulled in the sled. But she DID NOT like walking in the snow. While Scott shoveled the driveway Camryn stayed in the garage.(If you click on the picture below to enlarge you can see how much she enjoyed her sled ride.
One thing she does enjoy is getting ready to go outside. Because as she says "brrr" meaning it's cold and we have to put a "hat" on. This is what she did after being inside for awhile. She took her pants off (I have no idea why) and put her hat, scarf and boots on.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Wow, the last picture is by far my favorite! Sooo funny! And I'm so jealous of your snow....we have really been jipped this year and have almost nothing on the ground. Boo! Enjoy your snow while it lasts! And keep the posts coming, I love reading the updates and seeing the pictures! She is so big now...wow....